Am 26.05.2015 um 17:34 schrieb Nicolas Fabre:
Hi,

When i create a new event in webUI, the new event is created 4 hours before the time i specified.
Here is the error message i get in sogo.log :
sogod[4757] Unable to obtain time zone `leap-seconds.list'... <NSException: 0x2dc5e6ff460> NAME:GSTimeZoneFileException REASON:TZ_MAGIC is incorrect INFO:(null)

My server and SOGo timezone is ok.
Don't have any problem with time & date on this server.

SOGo 2.2.17a on debian 8

Thanks in advance if you can help me with that and feel free to ask me if you need further informations.

Hi,

did you adjust the timezone in SOGo integrator plugin?

If not you have to change it in thunderbird - lightning.

Cheers.