users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 29.05.2015 21:09:42:
> I'm setting up sogo from the debian jessie repository.
>
> As this is the only web service I'd like to redirect
> https://nmail.advocap.org to
> https://nmail.advocap.org/GOGo
>
> Redirect /webmail https://nmail.advocap.org/SOGo
> Works but
>
> Redirect / https://nmail.advocap.org/SOGo
> Does not.
>
> Any Suggestions?

Yes. Instead put a index.html with this content into the root HTML
document directory:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" Content="0;
URL=https://nmail.advocap.org/SOGo/";;>

Kai-Uwe Rommel

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT
Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock,
Joachim Gucker