Le 04/06/2015 19:38, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit : > On 04/06/2015 11:55, Fabrice Rossi wrote: >> I've tried different variations with no success. >> >> Any help will be appreciated. > Try restarting memcached and then, SOGo.
I did that already. > If that still doesn't work, send me privately your sogo.conf file and a > LDIF entry of one of your user. I've just fixed the problem by switching to another view in which c_uid contains the full id ([email protected]). I've removed LoginFieldNames = ( "c_name" ); DomainFieldName = "domain"; from my domain configuration. If I understand correctly, while the LoginFieldNames was correctly pointing to a full id, the existence of a c_uid column in the view with only the username part was causing problems. I'm not sure exactly what happened, though. > Normally, you shouldn't enable SOGoLoginDomains and > SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID at the same time. I thought SOGoLoginDomains was used to list (some of) the domains on the login page. So how should that be configured? Thanks, Fabrice -- [email protected] https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists
