Hi André,

I did not know about a correlation between TB 31.x and Connector 31.x.

I've downgraded to TB 31.6.0.

But unfortunately the same problems... :-o

I made a lot changes to the contacts before and after upgrade to TB 38.
Specially I removed Surname and Givenname from Company-only contacts and
edited in some contacts the Display-name also.

It seems, that not of all changes, specially if I do this very quickly,
will be recognized by Sogo Connector!?
This end in "no sync of this changes".

Also it seems that no "full sync" between TB address book and the
CalDAV-Server (owncloud) taking place at any time!?

The expected outcome should be a address book in sync...

The manual command "sync know" should do that.

I have now to TB, 31.6.0 and 38.0.1, running with Sogo Connector 31.0.1.

Gruss

Ralf