Hi all,
I have a fresh install of Postfix-Dovecot-SOGo on CentOs-MariaDB. All works fine except one thing : I can't see shared mailboxes between users. "Other User" never appear in user mailboxes, nor on webUI or Thunderbird. Anybody seeing what I'm doing wrong ? I'm not sure what is needed in Sogo config for handle that ?

The ACL of Dovecot seems OK :
# telnet localhost 143
. login usersharingfol...@domain.com myPassword
. GETACL SharedFolder
* ACL "SharedFolder" "userusingfol...@domain.com" ilrtd "usersharingfol...@domain.com" lrwstipekxacd

In SOGo, ACLs are correctly kept in "Share" box, when I reopen it.
/home/vmail/shared-mailboxes contains :
shared/shared-boxes/user/userusingfol...@domain.com/usersharingfol...@domain.com
1
/home/vmail/domain.com/userSharingFolder/dovecot-acl-list contains :
1435271252 SharedFolder

userUsingFolder is in "delegation" on mailbox of userSharingFolder.

Here is my dovecot config:
dict {
  quotadict = mysql:/etc/dovecot/dovecot-dict-quota.conf
}
first_valid_gid = 12
first_valid_uid = 101
lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes
lda_mailbox_autosubscribe = yes
lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox = yes
mail_location = maildir:/home/vmail/%d/%n
mail_plugins = quota trash
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
namespace {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  prefix =
  separator = /
  type = private
}
namespace {
  list = children
  location = maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEX=~/Maildir/shared/%%u
  prefix = shared/%%u/
  separator = /
  subscriptions = no
  type = shared
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
plugin {
  acl = vfile
  acl_shared_dict = file:/home/vmail/shared-mailboxes
  quota = dict:user::proxy::quotadict
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
  sieve_global_dir = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/
  sieve_global_path = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve
  sieve_max_script_size = 1M
  trash = /etc/dovecot/trash.conf
}
protocols = imap lmtp sieve
service auth {
    mode = 0666
  }
  unix_listener auth-userdb {
    group = mail
    mode = 0600
    user = vmail
  }
}
service dict {
  unix_listener dict {
    group = mail
    mode = 0600
    user = vmail
  }
}
service imap-login {
  inet_listener imap {
    port = 143
  }
  inet_listener imaps {
    port = 993
    ssl = yes
  }
}
service imap {
  vsz_limit = 256 M
}
service managesieve-login {
  inet_listener sieve {
    port = 4190
  }
  process_min_avail = 0
  service_count = 1
  vsz_limit = 64 M
}
service pop3-login {
  inet_listener pop3 {
    port = 110
  }
  inet_listener pop3s {
    port = 995
    ssl = yes
  }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/dovecot.pem
ssl_key = </etc/pki/dovecot/private/dovecot.pem
userdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins = quota trash
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins = sieve acl
}
protocol imap {
  imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail
  mail_plugins = quota trash acl imap_acl
}
protocol sieve {
  managesieve_implementation_string = Dovecot Pigeonhole
  managesieve_max_compile_errors = 5
  managesieve_max_line_length = 65536
}
protocol pop3 {
  mail_plugins = quota trash
  pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
}

Thank you !
Frank