Hello,

No matter what I try to do from Outlook when using the Exchange configurator it
will always try to connect to my sogo server on DCERPC and other ports, even if
I specify the exchange proxy server (the same machine with https://<myproxyip>
at the connection).

My goal would be that if it's possible put the sogo and openchange server
behind another apache which proxypasses the connections to the real groupware
server.

Can this be done? Yes or No?

Is this RPC-over-HTTP really works in Outlook 2007,2010,2013?

My exchange replacement server will be on the Internet not on a LAN. I don't
want to allow netbios communication.

If I understand this correctly that if Outlook would use the proxy properly
then all traffic would go on a single :443 TCP SSL port to my SOGO server.

Thank you!