Yes this is correct
You have to install on your server or another one Sogo and to setup
/etc/sogo/sogo.conf to
use your Ldap server and Imap and SMTP server . Sogo deliver just a
Calendars/contacts cardav/caldav/actysync and a webmail client.

Regards

Le Mercredi 22 Juillet 2015 07:47 CEST, "Ana Sustic | www.ztm.si"
<ana.sus...@ztm.si> a écrit:

Thanks to all for your answers.
>From what you said we could continue using Postfix/IMAP/OpenLDAP on the
>backend and Thunderbird/Lightning on the front while using SOGo as the missing
>piece for shared calendars and contacts as well as for webmail (out-of-office,
>rules, ...). Is that correct?
Best regards,
Ana

21.07.2015 13:57, je Ana Sustic | www.ztm.si napisal
Hello,
I am new to the list and have a question regarding SOGo.
We are a public institution of 300 mail user and have IMAP/Postfix for Mail,
Roundcube for webmail and are looking forward to an open source calendaring
solution with the option to delegate calendars. Roundcube claims to have this
using its plugins but lately they took away their calendaring plugin.
Could we still use Roundcube for the web interface while using SOGo for the
CALDav/CARdav backend component? Does SOGo integrates with Roundcube?

Best regards,
Ana

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature
database 11670 (20150522) __________