Hi Markus Schönhaber,

this is (somewhat) a regression of a bug we had some time ago.

Appointments in the week before switching back to standard time are
created one hour earlier by the SOGo web calendar GUI, but also
displayed one hour later (so inside SOGo, everything's fine).

CalDAV clients on the other hand display the appointments on the date
that's actually stored in the event's sources.

I created a bug report accordingly:

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3344

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens Erat