Hello,

New here, so be patient with me if I am in the wrong place.

I have 150 people with whom I would like to share one address book, on their
mobile phones. We set up a gmail account, but with gmail's security settings
when someone logs into an account on their mobile phone in Canada, US,
Germany, South Africa, India, Australia, etc, all on the same day it locks the
system out.  It believes the account has been hacked. We need to keep changing
the password all the time to make this work for a little while.

If we were to use SOGo would we be free of this problem? Would it allow us to
sign up 150+ people from 35+ counties around the globe and all freely use the
push contacts without locking us out?

Thanks
Kcir