Trying with:
su - sogo -s /bin/bash
and
defaults write sogod SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled "YES"

worked fine, it writes config statements in
/home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/sogod.plist
sogo uses that configuration file which is in "XML" format:
<key>SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled</key>
    <string>NO</string>

Now, i'll try to change that file for my need even if it's quite strange
we're not able to use /etc/sogo/sogo.conf.

thanks

Daniele Borini

Via Provinciale per Sacca, 55 - 43052 - Colorno - Italy
tel +39 0521319316
fax +39 0521319322
borini-effegidi.it
e-mail d.bor...@effegidi.it
www.effegidi.it
Prima di stampare,pensa all'ambiente ** Think about the environment before
printing