Hi,

I currently have a 2003 (NOT R2) exchange server. I have an almost working SOGo/Openchange install.

I'd like to migrate my users over slowly. for example, b...@xyzzy.com goes to SOGo and s...@xyzzy.com goes to exchange. I can actually take care of incoming email quite easily, just a postfix server with rules for email addresses, no biggie.

The problem is when b...@xyzzy.com sends email to s...@xyzzy.com. Normally, SOGo would look and say 'hey, this user doesn't exist'. Instead, I want it to forward all unknown domain emails to the exchange server. I'd love exchange to do the same, but have even less of an idea how to do that.

Any ideas or comments from people that may have done an incremental migration?

Gerald