Hi,

Outlook 2003 seems to have some issues with SOGo/Samba. Things seem to work for awhile, then things stop staying in sync with what I do with an IMAP connection.

For example, new mail comes in. I can read it, and it gets marked as read in Outlook. If I have a number of unread messages, and I 'mark all as read' in thunderbird, the emails remain marked as unread in Outlook 2003. Also, 9 times out of 10, when I exit Outlook 2003, samba panics.

I don't seem to have the same issues with Outlook 2010. I haven't tested 2007 or 2013 yet.

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Gerald