Hello. I'm planning to migrate to Sogo,if this is the right tool for me. But
before i must evaluate some things. I have tried the online demo and habe found
that there ate some limitations for contacts.

Is it correct that there are only 2 e-mail fields? It's it possible to sync
more than 2 fields with ActiveSync or with Outlook?

Is it possible to install Sogo on a Shared Webhost where I have only access via
FTP?

Are there Skins or Themes available to mimic a more modern look like
Outlook.com?

Can I use a external IMAP and SMTP Server? --