On Thursday, October 15, 2015 14:26 CEST, <timo.siv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> CalDAV synch stopped working sometime ago with the iOS 9.0.x updates. The
> iPhone accepts settings as before but the CalDAV calendar does not appear in
> the iPhone Calendar app anymore.
>
> The behavior is confirmed with SOGo running on a Ubuntu 12.04 server and a
> Centos 5.9 server.
>
> Is this a known bug or am I just messing up both my installations?

This is what we have observed with various Mac devices since recent updates.
I am no Mac user, but according to my colleague the devices now only work with
exactly two caldav calendars that must be named according to IOs' naming
convention - "calendar" and "todo". He told me that he backed up all his caldav
data, deleted everything and then let the device connect and create the empty
dav folders. Finally he imported the stuff again and it worked. Maybe you could
try this on a testsystem, hope this helps.

I think it's not a sogo error, but Apple/NSA trying to bring its customers into
the icloud...

Other than that I am sorry I cannot provide conrete information...

best regards,

infoomatic