On 10/15/2015 11:15 AM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
Hi,

Where would I find docs on the OpenChange tools (openchange_newuser, openchange_group, etc)? I can't seem to find anything on the openchange site.

I understand I can user RSAT to do most of the management (except adding a new user, see my previous emails), but I'd still like info on the local tools. I hate having to go to two different places to get work done.

Thanks,
Gerald

Gerald, all,

After some search engine, I believe there is no documentation online for these openchange command line tools!

Here is the list of them direct from the source:
https://github.com/openchange/openchange/tree/master/setup

openchange_group
openchange_migrate
openchange_neworganization
openchange_newuser
openchange_provision

To find the options I dug into the python source.

What I discovered is, you Invoke each command without options and it will print the help/usage.

-Chris