Oops, top-posting.  More underneath.

On 2015-10-15 01:43 PM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue when adding a distribution group. I do the following:

samba-tool group add "WPG Users" --group-type=Distribution --mail-address=wpgus...@example.com
openchange_group --mail=wpgus...@example.com --create "WPG Users"

samba-tool group addmembers "WPG Users" gbr
samba-tool group addmembers "WPG Users" gbrandt

When I send an email to wpgusers, postfix separates them into w...@example.com and us...@example.com

Gerald