Hello Harold.

sending this to the list as it belongs there.

the issue you refer to i fixed by reinstalling every thing, and making sure every thing about samba was working i *think* the reason it wasn't working, were related to acl on the that node since shared folders in samba did not work.

that's all i can say, it worked after reinstalling the server.

Regards
Christian Jensen