On 11/11/15 23:34, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
now possible to choose which folders to sync over EAS

Is this something we have to enable?  If so, how and where do we do it?

I have removed the Exchange account from my Nexus 5 (running Android 6.0), reset my account using "sogo-tool manage-eas resetdevice" and re-added it.

Although all my personal calendars and contacts do appear, the shared calendars and contacts do not using v2.3.3. No permissions have changed and I did a simple upgrade from v2.3.2. I still have full write access to the calendars and address books I am expecting to see and they appear fine via the web interface.

E-mail folders shared with me synchronise fine over ActiveSync but a "sogo-tool manage-eas listfolders" confirms the only contacts, calendars and to-dos are my personal ones.

Any guidance much appreciated, as always, and thanks in advance.