Hi,

> Dňa 6. 1. 2016 o 8:05, Trepper Thomas <thomas.trep...@blueclaim.com> napísal:
>
> Thx Martin - is it such a high effort to build 32bit, I always thought it’s
> an automated process?

Yes - I understand that it is a substantial amount of work required to get (and
maintain) automated builds working for yet another architecture.

> Is it possible to build by my own? (Even if it is bypassing the idea of a
> repository?) Or is maybe someone else maintaining a kind of private or back
> ports repository?

You can or course build your own deb packages or build SOGo from source and
install directly. Here you should find instructions about how to build SOGo
from source: http://www.openchange.org/cookbook/backends/sogo/index.html

> (Upgrading from 32bit to 64bit is not that easy, it’s recommended to do a
> fresh clean install which is in my case a huge amount of work)

Indeed. Still it is something which you might want to do anyway at some stage.

> Thx in advance and best wishes,
> Thomas

All the best,
Martin