Connection: keep-alive
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 13:30:59 GMT
Server: nginx
WWW-Authenticate: basic realm="SOGo"
Elapsed Time: 662 ms.

I use SOGo 2.3.5 with Nginx as webserver.

I tried again with Blackberry Z10 with OS version 10.3.2 and it always works.

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards,

--
*Hoang, Bao Quy *(Mr.)
General Director

Cell phone: +84 913 798 733
Telephone: +84 (8) 3850 6902
Facsimile: +84 (8) 3850 6892
Email: quy.ho...@bqtoolbox.com <mailto:quy.ho...@bqtoolbox.com>
Website: www.bqtoolbox.com <https://www.bqtoolbox.com>

BQ Toolbox® is the trademark of BQ Toolbox LLC, registration no. 0313286300, registered address at No. 26, 130 Cao Lo Street, Ward 4, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all business activities are subjected to the BQ Toolbox standard trading conditions available at www.bqtoolbox.com <https://www.bqtoolbox.com> and on request.