Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016 21:29 CET, <t...@aon.at> schrieb:

> Hi Andreas!
>
> Set SOGoEASDebugEnabled = YES in sogo.conf and check for files in /tmp when
> the parsing erros is reported in sogo.log
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
> --
> users@sogo.nu
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Hi Thomas,
many thanks for helping out again and again!
I actually DO get loads of data files in /tmp with file structure like this:
lvps176-28-17-36_425_1c51818b_4b.data, Content are actually emails I should get
into my inbox. strangely this seems to affect only my own mailbox, no one else
has reported issues with this (my mailbox is rather large in comparison)
any idea what might cause this? the effect has only started after upgrading to
the latest nightly, an hour before all was fine

best
Andy