I use MySQL as store and like to create a backup of all users preferences and
calenders. However the sogo-backup.sh script and sogo-tool backup command
throw the following error for each user account:
<0x0x2500c78[SQLSource]> could not run SQL 'SELECT * FROM sogo_user_profile
WHERE (c_uid = 'xxxxx') OR (mail = 'xxxxx')': <MySQL4Exception: 0x22e2738>
NAME:ExecutionFailed REASON:Unknown column 'mail' in 'where clause'

The sogo_user_profile schema does indeed miss the mail column:
------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field      | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| c_uid      | varchar(255) | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| c_defaults | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| c_settings | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

I am using version 2.3.6 of Sogo.

Does anybody known how to solve this problem and why the mail column has not
been created by sogo when run for the first time?

--
Rene