Hello all,

For me the same things are produce in http://demo.sogo.nu/SOGo/  ...
I don't see any category's color in the calendar.
Additionnally, if I add or remove a category of an event and save, the event move one day before...

I am on firefox ESR 38.6.1

Sam

Le 02/03/2016 04:04, Roy Riedl a écrit :
Hi Francis,

Thanks for quick reply.
The light blue that appears in my screenshot is not the color of my "Travel"
category. That's right.

Sorry for short description. Here are some more details.

I use SOGo Version 3.0.1 on CentOS 2.6.32-042stab112.15 and I plan to use the
system with tablet and the web UI.
The issue also appears on Online Demo V3 - http://demo.sogo.nu/SOGo/

Steps to reproduce:
1. User webclient to login SOGo with your credentials.
2. Navigate to Preferences -> Calandar -> Categories.
3. Add a new category and set a new color.
4. Navigate to Calandar.
5. Add an event with all neccesary data and the newly created category.

The event doesn't display the colored category on events tab (3px on the left
side).
  ng-repeat="category in event.categories | limitTo:5"
  ng-class="'bg-category' + category"
  ng-style="{ left: ($index * 3) + 'px' }"></div>

The same issue on Task tab. Add a new task with an colored category.
  ng-repeat="category in task.categories | limitTo:5"
  ng-class="'bg-category' + category"
  ng-style="{ left: ($index * 3) + 'px' }"></div>

The event in calendar doesn't display colored categories on the right side
(3px).

This issue reproduces on all browsers (Chrome, FF, IE).

Thanks,
Roy

Hello Roy