Hi Emílio,

Once you've enabled the option (assuming you restarted the server!) click on the cog icon above the folder list for Preferences, then click on Mail in the left column to get mail options, on the right will appear general mail options, but across the top you have "tabs" for other mail options. One of those will be "Imap Accounts" if the option you mentioned below is correctly configured.

Note that when adding things in Preferences you must click the green disk icon "Save" in the top-right after adding/modifying account information. Even though something you've added or modified is displayed in this list it's not actually saved until you click that icon - have had a certain amount of user frustration with that!

Peter.