I don't know what that file is for. The list may know...?

I am glad I could help but the real help is this list. That's where I've found
my answers. I'm really just a sogo newb and have only recently started using it
more often as I previously used roundcube and imap almost exclusively.

Sincerely,

Fabian Santiago

Sent from my iPhone