> On Mar 15, 2016, at 12:57 AM, Zhang Huangbin <z...@iredmail.org> wrote:
>
> Same request here:
>
> iRedMail [1] is a free, open source mail server solution, it ships SOGo for
> CalDAV, CardDAV, ActiveSync, is it possible to list iRedMail on download page
> as an alternative way to run SOGo?
>
> [1] iRedMail: http://www.iredmail.org/

By the way, iRedMail is listed on Roundcube website too:
https://roundcube.net/download/

"iRedMail is another fully open source email server solution that lets you
install a full-featured email server in a few minutes. It installs and
configures the popular open source email components like Postfix, Dovecot,
Amavisd and - of course Roundcube - on major Linux and BSD distrubutions."

Users get SOGo running easily. I believe this is a win-win, and helps promote
open source softwares/solutions.

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).