On 04/05/2016 12:38 PM, Juan Pablo Lorier (jplor...@gmail.com) wrote:
> installation is a mess and I’d think that maybe it’s intended so you may buy
> support. It’s not the first project to do that kind of things.

In my opinion this is quite harsh - you get something for free and
you're complaining about the documentation ? There are lot's other
projects out there with much worse (or no) documentation.

I don't think the documentation is a mess. I think it's quite straight
forward and clear. And there are lot's of other tutorials how to set up
SOGo and you can always ask here on the list - very helpful guys here.

Of course they want customers to sell support - it's how they pay their
lives. Or do you work for nothing ?

By the way:
I would reconsider the use of openchange as it seems stopped for now
(see other thread here on the list
https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2016-03/msg00299.html). Starting
a new system depending on an (at least it sounds to me) abandoned
project - I wouldn't do that, but that's my opinion.

Regards
Peter