Review pg 3, 51-58 of the SOGo Installation and Configuration Guide <http://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.pdf> (PDF)

Generally, you will find that Outlook 2010, and below, require OpenChange for use with the "Outlook Anywhere" protocol, while Outlook 2013 can be used without OpenChange with the Enterprise ActiveSync protocol.

Note: IF you need OpenChange, you MUST install the Inverse version of Samba 4.1.18

Follow the Native Microsoft Outlook Configuration Guide <http://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.pdf> (PDF) Works ONLY on Ubuntu Trusty & Debian 8