I still have the same issue.

Best regards
Florian

On 12.04.2016 11:11, Florian Unger (florian.un...@intego.de) wrote:
Hi,

all the topics I found on the net spoke about setting small values for sync to solve issues so I tried these settings:
  SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 512;
  SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 256;
which did not not help.

I will try your configuration with a large response size and see if that is doing the trick.

Thanks
Florian