Assalam o Alaikum!

Dear Community members,
                       I have installed sogo 3.0.2 version on centos 7
x86_64-bit with mail server configured on it using the following tutorial.
http://shisaa.jp/postset/mailserver-1.html.
I am able to successfully configured the mail server now we want sogo as a
mailexchanger an alternative to ms exchange server. In our scenario, we
have a domain configured on windows server 2012 r2 like example.com and on
centos 7 we have a domain abc.com configured for mailserver. Now we want
the users in active directory(ldap) to authenticate using sogo and
mailserver to work with the domain in active directory(example.com). But i
am confused how to make two different domains works because mail server is
configured with abc.com and windows server with example.com. And sogo uses
atleat one authentication source. Now in this scenario how to make sogo
works? Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Anxiously
waiting for your response.