Thanks, I allow connection without password from localhost in dovecot and it's work now.

Martin Leusch
Service Technique IMEREOS
sce.t...@imereos.fr

Le 19/04/2016 16:48, "Qmail" (qm...@top-consulting.net) a écrit :
Did you allow your dovecot to accept any password from the openchange server ?

This is crucial because openchange/samba doesn't have the user's password so you must allow that IP to login directly.