Am 20.04.2016 um 11:49 schrieb Alessandro Briosi (a...@metalit.com):
Hi all,
I'm successfully using Sogo and Thunderbird integration in my office network.

What I'm acutally missing is that the Integrator allows only the 1st account configured to be syncronized. I have more computers and on some of them the first account is personal, and the second is the office account.

Would it be possible to tell the Integrator/connector which account to use? Documentation states it's not currently possible.

The integrator ALWAYS uses the first account.

What would be needed to do that? Any plan on implementing it?

Best would be to allow multiple accounts to use the integrator,
so we could for example have Company & Private SOGo Servers synch with the same TB installation

Posting a RFE here would be the first step http://sogo.nu/support/index.html#/bugs and sponsoring the development would help getting it done ;)

André

André