Hi all,

I have set up SOGo 2.3.10 on Ubuntu 14.04 on top of an existing Dovecot / Postfix mailserver that is configured to authenticate against a MySQL database. Passwords are stored as SHA512-CRYPT ($6$).

Setting up SOGo to authenticate against a view of the virtual users table went well but I was not able to find any mention of the hashing used being implemented. I am not at liberty to change the algorythm used.

I am now looking for a way to add crypt functionality to the SOGo backend. So far I discovered http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1608 where some stuff was added and it seems to have gotten pushed to the current master as the contents of the attached patch are in the 2.3.10 source.

Console output:

May 10 15:36:42 sogod [5001]: SOGoRootPage Login from '1.2.3.4' for user '**@**.**' might not have worked - password policy: 65535 grace: -1 expire: -1 bound: 0

Regards,

Luis