Hi everyone,

I am testing SOGo v3.1 and created a user with a test calendar. Shared that calendar to another user and subscribed the user to the shared calendar.

On the second user's SOGo web interface the shared calendar displays and works fine. Setting up the calendar in Thunderbird with DAV works 100%. When setting up Active Sync (Outlook 2016 and iPhone 5) the shared calendar is not displayed as it did when the same was done with SOGo v2.3.x

I have a stock standard setup from packages installed via yum on CentOS 7.

Nothing concerning the calendar are displayed in the logs. Any hints where I might start looking, perhaps a setting that needs to be enabled in sogo.conf?

Thanks for any assistance,

Regards