      From: Chris Burke <burkech...@yahoo.com>
 To: "users@sogo.nu" <users@sogo.nu>
 Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:23 PM
 Subject: Re: [SOGo] SSL issues SOGo web access and ActiveSync

Hi- Thanks so much for the response.
I made the changes to the x-webobjects headers according to the documentation,
restarted apache and sogo, but the issue is still happening.
In happens in both Chrome and IE. Even though Apache should be redirecting
everything to https, after logging in it is still makes calls to http.
The SOGo web access loads but the fonts & layout are messed up. Using Chrome
developer tools I can see the fonts are requested via http and therefore not
"Font from origin 'https://mail.mydomain.com' has been blocked from loading by
Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header
is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://mail.mydomain.com' is
therefore not allowed access."

If I go up to the URL bar and make it "https" and reload the page, all is fine
again.
I'm just not sure what is happening on authentication, why the user gets
redirected to http.
Below is a snip from my Apache SOGo.conf which shows the values for
RequestHeader.
I'm going to experiment with moving the ProxyPass statements to my
default-ssl.conf instead of leaving them in SOGo.conf to see if that makes a
difference.
 <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>## adjust the following to your
configuration## and do not forget to enable the headers module<IfModule
headers_module>  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "mail.mydomain.com"  RequestHeader
set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://mail.mydomain.com";
## When using proxy-side autentication, you need to uncomment and## adjust the
following line:  RequestHeader unset "x-webobjects-remote-user"#  RequestHeader
set "x-webobjects-remote-user" "%{REMOTE_USER}e" env=REMOTE_USER  RequestHeader
set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0" </IfModule>
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8  Order allow,deny  Allow from all</Proxy>

-Chris