Hi Ludovic,
Hi Christian,

>> is it possible to define a template for sieve vacation auto-replies?
>>
>> This way every user would be able to use the same standard text and
>> subsequently adapt it to his own needs.
> See : https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1961
>
> It'll be implemented this month.

I think our change request targets something else: we require a _fixed_
footer/header that the user does not changed (as also described in the
offer). Christian (Reischl from Fraunhofer institute, to many Christians
around here) wants a template provided for the user's message, which he
is able to change anyway.

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens

--