hello,

searching for a replacement for our oracle beehive server, i came around sogo
which is such a candidate.

i downloaded and configured sogo (version 2.3.12 with ldap, dovecot, postfix,
postgres). regarding mail almost everything is working as expected. the
exception is granting access to 'Any Authenticated User'. the configuration box
appears and i can tick any of the check boxes but apparently the settings seem
to be not saved when clicking the update button ( and clicking 'Give Access' in
the warning box ) - when clicking on  'Any Authenticated User' again, all check
boxes are unchecked. i guess my dovecot configuration is incomplete.

i would be thankful for any useful hint.

regards, sggs