Hi guys,

I am trying to make SOGo to work on Leap. I am planning afterwards to create a
documentation that I can share with everyone who is interested to do the same.

I have installed the SOGo RPM packages that come from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/SOGo:/Test/openSUSE_Leap_42.1/

Currently I am stuck to the fact that /etc/sogo/sogo.conf does not exist (not
even the folder). Of course i could create it, but i would be more interested
to find if SOGo is going to read from there, or it is expected to read from
somewhere else.

Do you know which file should I look in the SOGo installation that mentions
where is expecting the sogo.conf file to be?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Vasileios Giannakopoulos
SaVaGi, ICT Services and Solutions