Hello

Am 07.07.2016 um 11:56 schrieb Marc Patermann
(hans.mo...@ofd-z.niedersachsen.de):
> Hi,
>
> this is more a Lightning issue I think, but:
>
> when someone forwards a appointment mail in Thunderbird and adds some
> text, the additional text is not displayed at the recipient side. The
> calendar attachment hides all the additional Text.
>
> Is there something one can do about it?
> (Other than disable the inline display of attachments at all which
> disables the appointment handling in TB/Lightning also.)
>
> The funny thing is, that only happens when the calendar item is
> available in a synced and subscribed calendar.

The sender could forward inline, instead of as attachment.
With that it is converted into a normal email instead of an invitation.

Else the recipient only can check the source by pressing <ctrl>+U

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack