Hi,
Yes, I am using Sogo 3 for on my Raspberry 2 running Raspbian
I never tried OpenChange and I am not using ActiveSync although I complied it
some time ago.

As I lost some part of my 'documentation'  the below might miss the one or the
other step.

Compilation is quite straight forward, just following the instructions in the
manual (https://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-compile-sogo-2.html)

Depending on your system you might have to install several programs/tools first.
For me I needed:

apt-get install gnustep gnustep-make gobjc libxml2-dev ldap-utils
libmysqlclient-dev  libssl-dev  libldap2-dev libmysqlclient-dev libpq-dev
gnustep-core-devel libmemcached-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev
postgresql-server-dev-all tmpreaper

sudo apt-get install gnustep-make gnustep-base-runtime devscripts       \
debhelper libgnustep-base-dev gobjc libxml2-dev libldap2-dev libssl-dev \
zlib1g-dev libmysqlclient-dev libmemcached-dev memcached libpq-dev      \
libcurl4-openssl-dev libsbjson-dev libwbxml2-dev libmapi-dev libmapistore-dev
libmapiproxy-dev libwbxml2-dev cmake

1) Compile SOPE
     ./configure --with-gnustep --enable-debug --disable-strip
--prefix=/usr/System
     make
     make install

2) Compile SOGO
   ./configure --enable-debug --disable-strip  --prefix=/usr/System
   make
   make install

You also need to create a user:group named sogo.

After starting Sogo several files and settings are missing. I fixed these
issues with:
(from your sogo instal-directory)
install -D -m 644 Scripts/sogo-default /etc/default/sogo

install -D -m 644 packaging/debian/sogo.overrides
/usr/share/lintian/overrides/sogo
install -D -m 644 Apache/SOGo.conf /etc/apache2/conf-available/SOGo.conf

install -D -m 644 Scripts/sogo.cron /etc/cron.d/sogo

install -D -m 644 Scripts/logrotate /etc/logrotate.d/sogo

install -D -m 750 /etc/sogo/

install -D -m 640 Scripts/sogo.conf /etc/sogo/sogo.conf

( I was just following hints and examples I found in various forums etc in a
trial and error approach, so honestly I am not really clear what is needed ...
Nevertheless, I hope the above might help someone)