Hello,

quoting ID 0003749 from the bug tracking system:

We have an issue where Outlook 2013 with ActiveSync does not show
Free/Busy information.

SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles is set to (PublicViewer,
ConfidentialDAndTViewer) in sogo.conf but this does only apply to the
roles for authorized users.

Outlook via ActiveSync seems to use an unauthenticated connection to
query the free/busy information.

When we set appropriate permissions for "Public Access" (with
SOGoEnablePublicAccess = YES) then Outlook can show Free/Busy info.

Is it possible to set these permissions as default for new users?

Perhaps someone here can bring light into the darkness.

Greetings
--
R. Cirksena