Yes,

of course. I'm alone and I need a few time to build packages.
Thank You so much

Il giorno Venerdi, Luglio 22, 2016 13:13 CEST, "devteam"
(devt...@alpeinsoft.ch) <users@sogo.nu> ha scritto:

Hi. Great jobs! Thank you!
May be compile samba 4.4 for jessie and openchange?) On 07/22/2016 11:48 AM,
m...@celafai.it (m...@celafai.it) wrote:Hi guys,

I compiled SOGo 3.1.4 packages for:

Ubuntu 16.04 amd64
Ubuntu 16.04 i386
Debian Jessie amd64
Debian Jessie i386

If You want, you can add my personal repositories to your sources.list:

For Debian Jessie User

apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 30642240

and add this:

deb http://repository.celafai.it/debian jessie main

to your /etc/apt/sources.list
Then run apt-get update && apt-get install sogo

For Ubuntu 16.04 users

deb http://repository.celafai.it/debian xenial main

to your /etc/apt/sources.list
Then run apt-get update && apt-get install sogo

Only if you receive an error about i386 packages, after apt-get install update
add repository in this way:
 * If you have Ubuntu Xenial 64 bit: deb [arch=amd64]
http://repository.celafai.it/debian xenial main
 * If you have Ubuntu Xenial 32 bit: deb [arch=i386]
http://repository.celafai.it/debian xenial main

​​​​​​​Thank You very much.

Il giorno Giovedi, Luglio 21, 2016 16:53 CEST, "Daniel Bareiro"
(daniel-lis...@gmx.net) <users@sogo.nu> ha scritto:

On 07/21/16 10:49, Zhang Huangbin (z...@iredmail.org) wrote:

> Dear folks,

Hi, Zhang.

It's good to know the opinion of the founder of another open source
project, as the case of iRedMail.

> Maybe the best way to benefit all SOGo users is contacting SOGo package
> maintainer of EPEL repo
> (for RHEL/CentOS), Debian/Ubuntu official apt repo, then keep SOGo up
to date?

In the case of Debian, I see difficult it, since Debian is not a rolling
release and it has its own operating scheme using three branches:
unstable-> testing-> stable.

Kind regards,
Daniel

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists--