Hello
I ve got already a machine with Libmapi-dev, libmapistore-dev, libmapiproxy-dev
i will reinstall a clean machine
I try to do it for learning :)

Le Vendredi 29 Juillet 2016 14:36 CEST, Slávek Banko (slavek.ba...@axis.cz)
<users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
 Dne pá 29. července 2016 "Alain Abbas" napsal(a):
> Hello Slavek
> Tryed that but it still try to compile openchange and does the same error
> my steps:
> #tar -xzvf SOGo-2.3.13.tar.gz
> #cd SOGo-2.3.13
> #cp -a packaging/debian debian
> #cp packaging/debian-multiarch/control-no-openchange  debian/control
> #./debian/rules
> #dpkg-buildpackage -b
>
> and falled on the same error
> any ideas ?
>
> Regards and Thanks in advance

You have a clean build machine or already installed dependencies needed for
build with openchange: libmapi-dev, libmapistore-dev, libmapiproxy-dev?

By the way, already built packages may be sufficient for you? See alternative
SOGo packages repository for Debian and Ubuntu.

--
Slávek
Alain Abbas