> Am 10.08.2016 um 00:04 schrieb Matteo Manzinello (mat...@manzinello.it)
> <users@sogo.nu>:
>
> Hi guys,
> I have some few questions:
>
> - can I hide/remove Mail module in Sogo 3.1.4?

Yes you can.

Add something like this to your UserSources section:

ModulesConstraints = {
    Mail = {
        nonexistentattr = TRUE;
    };
};

I have a special attribute in LDAP for this. So I can modify individual users.
My conf looks like this and maybe it gives you an idea:

domains = {
        "example" = {
            SOGoMailDomain = "example.com";
            SOGoUserSources = (
                {
                    CNFieldName = cn;
                    IMAPLoginFieldName = rnsMSDovecotUser;
                    KindFieldName = Kind;
                    MailFieldNames = (
                        mail
                    );
                    MultipleBookingsFieldName = Multiplebookings;
                    UIDFieldName = rnsMSDovecotUser;
                    baseDN = "ou=people,ou=it,dc=example,dc=com";
                    bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=people,ou=it,dc=example,dc=com";
                    filter = "objectClass='rnsSOGoAccount' AND
rnsSOGoMember='directory0' AND rnsSOGoEnabled='TRUE'";
                    bindFields = (
                        rnsMSRecipientAddress,
                        uniqueIdentifier
                    );
                    ModulesConstraints = {
                        Calendar = {
                                rnsSOGoModuleCalendar = TRUE;
                        };
                        Mail = {
                                rnsSOGoModuleMail = TRUE;
                        };
                        ActiveSync = {
                                rnsSOGoModuleActiveSync = TRUE;
                        };
                    };
                    bindPassword = *****;
                    canAuthenticate = YES;
                    displayName = "Gemeinsame Adressen";
                    hostname = ldapi://2%Fvar2%Frun2%Fldapi;
                    id = directory0;
                    isAddressBook = YES;
                    scope = SUB;
                    type = ldap;
                }
            );
        };

Christian

--
Erlenwiese 14, 36304 Alsfeld
T: +49 6631 78823400, F: +49 6631 78823409, M: +49 171 9905345