Hello,

we are using SOGo to book resources (e.g. conference rooms).
Unfortunately multiple bookings (same date and time) are accepted.

We are using web interface, Thunderbird and Outlook 2013 (Active Sync).
SOGo version is 3.1.4.

We configured the resources according to the instructions found in the
wiki: http://wiki.sogo.nu/ResourceConfiguration

The LDAP entry, we added in the accounts branch (where SOGo users are
stored):

dn: uid=conference,ou=resources,dc=<our domain>,dc=<TLD>
businesscategory: internal
cn: Conference Room One
displayname: Conference Room One
kind: location
mail: conf...@domain.tld
multiplebookings: 1
o: Organization Name
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: top
objectclass: CalendarResource
objectclass: calEntry
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: posixAccount
sn: Conference Room One
uid: confone

What's missing here?

btw: What is expected in "multiplebookings"? Is it the number of
bookings allowed for that resource? Or is it "0/1" for "multiple bookings
forbidden/allowed"?

Greetings
--
R. Cirksena