I should also add that these calendar events do not appear in both the web UI
and also the CalDAV client.

As said before, the SQL queries are pulling 100% of the records, same as in
SOGo v2, but that data is not being 100% parsed or processed.  Something seems
to be “disqualifying” some of these calendar entries from being served out by
SOGo.

I wish I could offer more information — please tell me if there is a specific
troubleshooting I can do to help.

Thanks Ludovic.

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC