Ok, just tested with Edge … Definitely not as painful, but most definitely
still unacceptably slow.

Microsoft really has their priorities twisted inside out.  I can’t understand
how every other browser has no issues, but theirs is a total train wreck.

Any help or suggestion would be most greatly appreciated.  Thank you all.

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC