On 8/14/2016 12:28 AM, Jakob Lenfers (lenf...@bigsss-bremen.de) wrote:
Hi,

Is there an option to exclude a LDAP address book from auto complete
while writing a new mail?

I've enabled an university wide address book for our users, which works
fine for our Thunderbird users, since it isn't used for auto complete,
but is a problem for the web users, since they now have access to 30000
addresses instead of the couple hundred that they had before. So if they
want to write me an email and start with "Jakob", they get about 100
results and need to look me up or type even more of my name.

I would like to leave the address book as a manual resource you need to
open actively, but exclude it from the auto complete for mails.

Thanks,
Jakob
But I like the other way:
after I added a mysql address book to SOGo, auto-complete in SOGo web interface searches both from ldap and the new added mysql address book. But in Thunderbird, you can only auto-complete email address from either ldap or mysql. you cannot auto-complete from both at the same time. TB settings only allow you to choose one of them. Is there a way to change this
to choose both address books at the same time?

Thanks,
Allen