From: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] On Behalf Of
"Andreas Blaha"
Sent: Dienstag, 13. September 2016 11:50
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: AW: [SOGo] time-zone dependencies

Hello,
similar problem here:
running SOGo 2.3.14,
in sogo.conf and on the system (centOS 7, tzselect) TZ is set to Europe/Vienna,
same on the client web interface and on the client system settings (Windows 10,
Outlook 2016) in the web interface all is fine, in Outlook /EAS all all day
appointments are either shifted backwards by one day or by 23 hours, see
enclosed screenshots (I trust you don't use the appointments against me ;-)  ).
The shown example is from an additional calendar created in this mailbox but
the effect ist he same fort he default personal calendar.
Also, as you can see from the screenshots, not all appointments are
synchronized with EAS. If I change some of them to non-all-day events, they
show up immediately.

I have exported the calendar, it looks normal to me, one example that SHOWS up:

BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:753E-57D2BE00-1B-32A6CA8
SUMMARY:Fritz S... GEBURTSTAG
CLASS:PRIVATE
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:19610916
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:19610917
LAST-MODIFIED:20160912T070207Z
PRIORITY:5
CATEGORIES:Geburtstag
BEGIN:VALARM
TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION:-P1D
ACTION:DISPLAY
END:VALARM
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
SEQUENCE:1
END:VEVENT
---------------------------------
And one that DOES NOT SHOW up
:
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:7542-57D2BE00-9-3AB43E40
SUMMARY:Gyula S.... GEBURTSTAG
CLASS:PRIVATE
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20160916
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20160917
LAST-MODIFIED:20160912T065157Z
PRIORITY:5
CATEGORIES:Geburtstag
BEGIN:VALARM
TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION:-P1D
ACTION:DISPLAY
END:VALARM
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
END:VEVENT

Here the sequence is missing in the ones that do not show.
If I check their content in the web interface (view raw source) they are
identical entirely except the sequence number.

Any ideas?