Hi again.

I'm still waiting for some response on this.

I just tried ZEG-3.2.0 and get the same behavior, i.e.:

 * When I create a recurring task (daily) in Thunderbird, that has a
   reminder set (0 minutes before), I get an error when trying to
   complete it:

       An error occurred when writing to the calendar ZEG!
       Error code: MODIFICATION_FAILED
       processed.

       Server Replied with 502

   (Also, a yellow warning triangle is shown in Thunderbird to the
   right of the calendar, and hoovering above it with the cursor shows
   "The calendar ZEG is momentarily not available. Synchronizing the
   calendar removes the warning.)

 * When I create a recurring task in Thunderbird, that has no reminder
   set, complete one of them, and views the tasks in the web interface,
   I get the Proxy error popup and the busy spinning round icon never
   stops spinning. If I then delete the recurrent task in Thunderbird,
   and updates the web interface, the busy icon disappears and there is
   no Proxy error popup.
 * When I create a recurring task in Thunderbird, that has no reminder
   set, complete one of them, and then try to set a reminder on the
   recurrent task, I get the same error as above.

I'm using Thunderbird 45.3.0 with Ligtning 4.7 and SOGo Connector 31.0.3 on Ubuntu 14.04 and I used the CalDAV URL (http://192.168.0.191/SOGo/dav/sogo1/Calendar/personal/) to access the calendar, giving it the name ZEG.

Jan